Monday, March 31, 2008

F'n Molesters

I got an email from Family Watchdog last week. It told me of a child sex offender who recently moved into my neighborhood. In fact he moved right on my street.
This bastard messed with a ten year old girl. He lives across the street from a school bus stop, all three schools stop there, elementary, middle, and high school. He is living with a woman who has two small children. Nobody here is sure if they are his or not, because the woman speaks very little English and is from somewhere in Russia.
As soon as I got the email, I took a ride to see which house he lives in. I found out that he is not at the address that they posted on the sex offender registry, in fact he is living in the house next door to his said address.
One of the neighbors had the opportunity to talk to him and asked if he was a sex offender. He explained to her that he was married and got involved with his sixteen year old stepdaughter. We know this is a lie, as I said before it was a 10 year old girl, his probation officer told a neighbor.
I called the police ( remember the ones we pay to serve and protect??) They got here fast and were very polite and in agreement with me that this guy shouldn't be allowed to live where he is. They did go to the house on that day and at least one other.
There are as far as I can see so far, three violations on him right now. 1. Living with children 2. Living across from a bus stop & 3. Living at a different address than he is listed at.
MY QUESTION NOW IS!!!!!! Why the hell is he still here??
Now, this time I can't completely blame the cops, they are actually trying to do something, the problem is not them ( this time) but the 'system'.
He should be violated by his probation officer, he should be jailed, and he surely should be put the hell out of this neighborhood.
We will see that the latter is completed.
And I almost forgot, he was supposed to notify the neighborhood on his own , that he is a child sex offender , before or when he moved here, violation number 4.
I can say, that since I found out and posted his picture and offender info on the store across the street, that I haven't seen him out walking in our neighborhood. That's a good thing for him. I'd better not see him looking in the direction of my house, where my three girls live.
Yes, that did sound like a threat and I suppose it is.
CHILD MOLESTERS SHOULD BE EXECUTED !!!
Just for your records, this guy's name is Timothy Curtis Huffman, he is 52, and did his deed when he was 30. There is no excuse for this as we all know that a 30 year old man knows what he's doing. And really we don't know what he's done and not got caught for. Can't be trusted.

No comments: